Email A Map
After you have created a map, you may want to share it with someone. You can email the map that appears
in the map frame to someone else.
--> Emailing a Map
- Create a map by turning on layers, zooming, adding markup, etc.
- Choose the button from the Advanced Toolbar (red toolbar).
- Enter the email address for the person that you are sending the map to.
- Enter your email address.
- PDF is our only option right now, so you do not need to change the Attachment Format.
- Enter your message that will appear in the body of the email. The application automatically generates a message
to be sent, but your comments will precede the application's message.
- Click Send
View a Sample Email
View a Sample Map